JulesWinfieldJulesWinfield

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

(+) Argent Burst (+) Argent Burst

Sexy

I've always been a fan of jmtb's animation style, and this doesn't let me down in any category. A worthy distraction.

Ongaku Ongaku

A deserved 10

Very easy to play/difficult to master game. It was extremely visually pleasing, and all the little audio cues reminded me of a professionally made game. This is the type of game that belongs on a handheld console. Well done.

Amorphous Amorphous

Fantastically simple, yet addictive

I loved the detailed bestiary and descriptions for each creature, and the nature of the game was simple, yet addictive and surprisingly difficult at times. Some of the music I liked, some was alright. I'm rather particular to Jazz.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

"Did you see the size of that gun he fired at us?"

It was bigger than him! But seriously, a handheld avenger? A thirty round desert eagle? Granted the game was brilliant and fun, but some of the weapons were a bit rediculous.

Ragdoll Avoider Ragdoll Avoider

Coolz

The song in the background....The riff in it sort of resembled one of the demo songs in fruity loops. Was that an inspiration?

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Lol choose food

I finally finished it after about five days. Your wit is astoundingly clever in this piece, and I applaud you for it. I admit, I did have to write out the code, but isn't that from "LOST?"

Splapp-me-do responds:

It is indeed from Lost! And thanks a lot for playing, and the review! :D

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

Look at the pretty colors

Your games are always innovative and gorgeously animated. Excellent work, I hope to see more.

Starship - Enkai Starship - Enkai

Uberswooten

I love the tyrian-style action shooter. Great job.

EVASION - plane trainer EVASION - plane trainer

Cool

Pretty cool. I liked the concept, and it's also very challenging. The fact that you have a working high scores list puts you above a lot of the games out there. The soundtrack sounded straight out of "Zero-G" Is it?

The (=SK=) Sound Board The (=SK=) Sound Board

Not terrible, but not even close to good.

See above

treys-drakken responds:

see below.. oh wait i cant see nothing you aint got no cock