JulesWinfieldJulesWinfield

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Everywhere Collab Madness Everywhere Collab

Very good stuff.

Although the best part was the fact that the madness universe now has a gameshow called "who wanna money?"

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

A summary?

So....hank wants to kill the boombox guy because his boombox is annoying. He does. Jebus wants to kill hank to stop him from killing everyone. He fails. Boombox guy comes back as the clown in the service of the sherriff. Jesus wants revenge on hank, so he kills him before he can kill the sheriff. (Why did hank want the sheriff?) Hank heals and tries again, this time killing the clown, jebus, AND the sheriff, but not before the sheriff activates an improbability drive, making anything possible . Jebus comes back because he is invincible, makes the clown a zombie, and hank now goes after the clown, failing to kill him, and blowing himself up in the process. Hank comes back in 5, trying to kill Jebus this time. The clown is now an instrument of the black man's will, and cannot die due to the improbability drive(s). The clown succeeds in killing hank, only to have the black man revive him in 6. Jebus thinks hank is dead, and does not play a major part in 6. The clown becomes empowered by a portable improbability drive at 6's end. During 7, Jebus (or the empowered tricky) revives hank in order to kill the clown(or just to kill him again). During the battle, Hank encounters the Version 1 of the black man's genetic MAG agents. and Jebus succeeds in destroying the clown's improbability drive and killing hank, putting him out of the picture for 8. During 8, Jebus attempts to bring down the 1337 organization headed by the black man. Amidst the madness, we can see the black man infecting jesus using improbability. Jesus encounters and kills two Version two MAG agents, while in the background, the black man downloads the gene for a third version. Jebus makes his way through the compound, presumably used for enhancing L33T agents. He fights the black man, who does not seem vulnerable to any form of attack. The black man kills Jebus with a rocket launcher, but destroying the second improbability drive in the process. A beam of energy annihilates the compound. What I want to know is, who is the sheriff, is he the black man, and who are hank's accomplices, if they even are his accomplices. None of this is correct anyway, I was just bored.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

10 ftw, as always.

It's always great. Even with a "story" to it now it's still great. I wish there were more of those little extras, like the posters and such in this one. Also, about the black dude. A poster in madness 4 list's a DJ with a black outline's name as 'cheshyre.' Is this the same guy?

HK's Phoenix Wrong 2 HK's Phoenix Wrong 2

What you say?

I'm going to go ahead and call yours the best one. Just because I dont have the effort to go through the entire collection and look at them. It was very well done, and it was done differently than the others in that more than one visual/sprite was often shown within one soundbyte, and it was very well scripted. I lol'd. You get a cookie.

You can not kill Hank You can not kill Hank

Lol you're right this isn't sparta

Fantastic. I didnt realise you were the same guy who did LSD until I saw the blood. Fantastic action, delicious fluid motion, and great music. Have a cookie.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

wow...

Your audio/video syncing is fantastic, and I've never seen someone do lips/mouths/expressions quite as well as you do. An immensely entertaining flash.

@@@@NEIL@@@@ @@@@NEIL@@@@

Inappropriate. Lol.

AUDIO SAUCE NOW

reDot reDot

Smooth, entertaining, stylish.

Very fluid animation, and the music was very fitting to the abstract subject. An excellent distraction.

SleepEasy SleepEasy

Not to be harsh...but....

Yet another jewel of a flash among the menagerie of terrible that is clockday. Congrats on the frontpage and a solid flash.

RupeeClock responds:

Menagerie? That's a new one.
*googles*

...Flash submissions aren't animals.

Thanks anyhow.

Shame by the Slice Shame by the Slice

MAKE A PIZZA!

Love it. I like the animation style, and the very TV-like quality of the scene transitions and audio. The characters were interesting and well-voiced, and the floating manager was demonically awesomefied. A 10 + 5 for you.

BaconMask responds:

Hells bells! Thanks a lot for the kind words. More are on the way!